THE ENVIRONMENT: A MAJOR CONCERN
The French Legislation:
- Directive 2008/98/CE of 19 November 2008
- Article L541-2 of the French Environmental Code
- Order of 17 December 2010 (no. 2010-1579)
- Decree no. 2002-540 of 18 April 2002
- Grenelle environment roundtable 1: Law no. 2009-967 of 3 August 2009
- Grenelle environment roundtable 2: Law no. 2010-788 of 12 July 2010
The French legislation gives local authorities, counties and mayors (Region Prefects, Urban Communities, Town halls) control on how they remove the waste.
Our expertise and experience takes the hassle out of local authorities waste disposal needs. We work at the heart of this sector and we process all the waste from collection right up to the recycling of the waste.
We carry out surveys and the comprehensive recycling process of industrial ferrous and non-ferrous waste and heavy metals.
Our company has an experienced team of professionals combining the following aptitudes:
- Fast service
- Logistical systems to identify the location of the waste
- Traceability of the extracted products
- Network of existing partners
All our partners are accredited and fully insured to carry out the following services:
- Auditing of the networks
- Treatment of the final waste