We are the first French waste management company to have become aware of the imminent danger of the heavy metals found in cables buried underground for the last 120 years.
The pollutants constituent of the electric cables present a real sanitary risk in the same way than asbestos does. They filter through unnoticed into the soil and become a source of environmental contamination to water, land and crops over the years.
Our objective is to use our innovative capabilities to improve the environment we all share in line with the objectives of the European Union.
From waste to resource, our waste collection model is an opportunity to create valuable resources by recycling and developing waste in order to place them in a virtuous cycle.
Onea - a leading operator
We offer a comprehensive range of services to fit in around the needs of our customers, private businesses and local authorities to help them comply with all relevant law and regulations: -
- We detect unused cables
- We carry out the survey and draw up an inventory
- We prepare the mapping with pollution measurements
- We recycle all your metal and industrial waste where it is sorted and recycled responsibly
Our core values that support our vision and our culture are as follow: -
- The use of the latest technical expertise
- A service-oriented attitude
- A commitment to long term sustainable development
- An understanding of the International environment